Freelance Community Ambassador - Foundry
26 days ago
As a Community Ambassador, you work as a part-time freelancer to support the activation, moderation, and development of the community and audience for your assigned brand. You support the growth and engagement of a healthy and inclusive community by assisting in the execution of the community plan and supporting the management of relevant social media accounts and channels.
You are also responsible for measuring the success rate of the content and community activities you conduct, providing reporting on reach, engagement, community feedback, and sentiment to your community manager.
You report to the Community Manager of the brand and work closely with them in day-to-day operations. You are responsible for the brand media channels assigned to you (Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Paradox Forum, Reddit, or others).
You define your number of weekly working hours in agreement with your Community Manager, depending on the needs of the brand and activity in the community. This can vary along the lifecycle of a project. You are paid as a freelance worker, on the number of effective work hours reported, normally not exceeding 20 hours per week, at an hourly rate defined in your contract.
- Manage, grow, and cultivate a healthy community for your assigned community.
- Manage and moderate the brand social media accounts assigned to you.
- Execute community activities assigned to you on relevant platforms.
- Prepare the text copies to be shared on social media platforms and beyond.
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and composure.
- Experience in community-focused projects, like moderating, administrating or leading thriving fan communities and initiatives.
- Understanding of essential Social Media channels: Twitter, Reddit & Discord.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience managing social media accounts, as well as online communities on forums, Reddit, Discord and other platforms (content production, posting, moderation, etc.).
- Video editing experience is preferable.
- Interest in the sandbox and factory building games.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other content editing tools is preferable.
- Scope: Hourly-paid, part-time freelance / contracting job
- Reports to: Community Manager
- Location: Remote work
Some of our benefits include:
At Paradox you will be part of a result driven, high trust and player centric culture. O ur games and players take center stage and our first priority is always to add player value. If you are someone who thrives from the opportunities that this culture brings and knows how to navigate the challenges that also come with it we highly encourage you to apply for this job and join our team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.