Fraud Risk Research Lead
11 days ago
Fraud Risk Research Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. EA delivers games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
Fraud Risk Research Lead – World Wide Customer Experience
As a Fraud Risk Research Lead within WWCE, you will help support the business through data analysis. You will audit fraud trends and suspicious activity across WWCE data sources with the goal of identifying risks, gaps and opportunities in operational practices. You are a sharp, curious, and analytical person who has a passion for diving into data to solve problems. You will use findings to produce actions, and create detailed reporting to recommend processes or actions to reduce impacts or guide improvements. You will report to the Player Protection Manager.
You will be part of EA's Worldwide Customer Experience organization (WWCE). The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We are looking for people who can make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
- Identification and investigation of fraudulent activities.
- Evaluate discoveries and draft clear/concise investigative reports.
- In-depth research of existing data, telemetry, and documentation to identify patterns, trends and outliers.
- Understand WWCE/EA fraud, risk, and security remediation requirements.
- Creation and presentation of summarized outcomes, that tell a story and influence partners.
- Proactive & autonomous follow-up on tasks, tracking actions and progress, along with providing detailed reporting.
- Maintain quality standards in delivery and execution of tasks.
- Accomplish reviews and audits in an impartial and unbiased manner.
- Stay current on fraud trends and risk management best practices.
- Support the Fraud Risk Analysts by delivering relevant opportunities, informed by data and trend analysis.
- Manage ad-hoc tasks and special projects.
- A strong interest in investigations and problem solving along with the ability to consider alternative perspectives.
- Exceptional and professional communication capabilities, both verbal and written, with the ability to concisely communicate complex issues.
- Excellent problem solving, researching and documentation skills.
- An inquisitive mindset that brings creative solutions for improving the player experience and reducing friction, while balancing the requirements for pragmatic risk tolerance.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience working with CRM solutions (like Salesforce);
- 2 years customer support experience.