Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
3 days ago
The Franchise & Community Team aims to establish, maintain and expand the Horizon brand. This includes looking after the community, marketing, public relations, licensing and all franchise building aspects of the Horizon brand. The team also looks after the Guerrilla studio brand and culture.
As a producer you are expected to aid the Franchise & Community team in managing, monitoring, maintaining quality, cost and time for all your assigned projects. To cover for the other production team members in times of absence or low availability, and act as a focal point for all departments / contractors associated with the assigned projects.
We are looking for people who have a strong passion for games and interest in helping build successful marketing campaigns, that have great social and communication skills and a positive, team player mentality.
What You Will Do
- Participate in creative discussions around the marketing and licensing of Horizon projects and the franchise as a whole;
- Work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and are a focal point within assigned projects, including the broader production group within the team;
- Work with licensees to execute, and manage from beginning to end, a range of different creative briefs to execute, and subsequent product ranges;
- Work with SIE Publishing in executing marketing campaign activities, being the main point of contact within the studio driving the project forward;
- Work with internal stakeholders, including team leads and their respective producers to source assets needed for projects, and keeping them looped in where appropriate;
- Build asset delivery schedules and provide regular updates on tracking;
- Perform other related tasks as required.
Who You Are
- You're fluent in English and possess strong communication skills;
- 3+ years experience in project management;
- Experience running marketing and/or licensing projects;
- Problem-solver with good analytical and project management skills;
- Structured collaborator who understands the importance of clear communication;
- Ability to manage competing priorities;
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams;
- Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution;
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the studio;
- Familiarity with the production of multimedia content;
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Experience working on projects with physical components (e.g. statues, apparel,...);
- Passion and experience working in video games;
- You have extensive knowledge of Horizon Zero Dawn;
- Detail oriented, curious, willing to innovate and explore constantly.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and Cover Letter. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through email@example.com.