Franchise Art Director
5 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As an Art Director, you will report to the studio General Manager.
- You'll collaborate with content and product leadership to develop and champion a cohesive aesthetic vision for Skate.
- Team up with art, tech art, engineering, design and production leadership to define and accomplish important milestones and roadmaps
- Extend the game's aesthetic vision beyond core game visuals to cohesively support the player experience, live services and market considerations
- Ensure stunning visual results on all platforms by working with tech art and engineering to identify and solve technical constraints
- Create and promote visual targets and high-level documentation to service the aesthetic vision
- Build out a diverse team of creative talent, nurture the growth, career and well-being of the art team
- Train artists to accomplish style guide goals and iterate to improve results, pipelines and processes
- Develop partnerships with external outsourcing partners to ensure assets hit style, timeliness, technical and quality targets
- Assemble our requirements for the product and create a content plan that supports them
- Develop art team production best practices in collaboration with development directors
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Skilled artist with 10 years experience in game development and at least one shipped title as an Art Director
- Experienced at establishing art vision and guidelines across an entire project
- Accomplished in leading and inspiring teams of artists and in delivering relevant and timely feedback as the team executes through pre-production, production and as a evolving live service
- Experience setting up and working with external development partners
- Deep, demonstrated passion for game development and game art
- Strong understanding of current art creation software and pipelines is highly desirable