1 month ago
We are ARVORE, a startup in the virtual reality content creation scene.
ARVORE is looking to hire a technically adept, creative individual to complement our team. You will have the opportunity to work on innovative immersive and narrative-driven XR experiences, iterating and prototyping with a high level of creative freedom and with the opportunity to guide the direction of some of these endeavors.
Our process emphasizes teamwork, agility, and multidisciplinarity. We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated person with a positive attitude and a genuine team player, who likes to share knowledge and is open to learning from others. We embrace problem solvers who aren't afraid to experiment and fail and are ready to create something new.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a highly innovative and state-of-the-art environment and transform the way people communicate and tell stories.
- We are at a sufficiently early-stage level that you can meaningfully contribute, but at a nicely established situation, where our largest chances to fail are behind us.
WORKING HOURS: Full Time (hybrid with flexible in-person schedule)
The role requires a self-starter, who is able to work autonomously driving projects and tasks within the FP&A space and cross-functionally with other areas of the Finance and Legal team (FLT) in Brazil and the US. You will master concepts in accounting, budgeting, tax and finance, and be able to effectively support our decision-making process and long term strategy. This is a high-level impact and stock option eligible position.
MAIN CROSS-FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITIES:
- Serve as main FLT representative and budget guardian within our entire creative production process, defending budget premises, accompanying physical schedule, and Interact with other in-house stakeholders;
- Help build and maintain innovative financial planning capabilities, tools and processes within the company;
- Subsidize FLT with timely budgets and cost reports, driving accounting allocations, expenses reconciliations, and consolidated actual vs. budget analysis;
- Analyze revenue, costs, expenses, working capital and all events which impact income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow;
- Create and drive innovative solutions that will enable FLT to maintain effective finance control in a high-growth business;
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- Directly to FP&A Lead, with direct exposure to the CFO.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES TEND TO:
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and accountability;
- Be a self-starter, welcome collaboration and relationship-building;
- Communicate clearly and concisely;
- Analyze problems rigorously and in an organized manner;
- Hold themselves and others to high standards.
- Graduation in any STEM field, administration, economics, accounting, or related field;
- A passion for finance, technology, games, movies, TV, art, animation, and electronics;
- Fluent in English. Overseas experience is a plus;
- Master financial statements analysis and modeling. Economic feasibility knowledge is a plus;
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Knowledge of Google Apps for Work, Slack, MS Office Suite, and VBA;
- Coding, especially SQL and/or Data Science previous skills is a plus. Learning and applying this knowledge will be expected.