This job might no longer be available.
Fortnite Production Intern
Cary, NC United States of America
3 months ago
Epic Games is looking for a sharp Production Intern to join them for the fall 2019 semester in Cary, North Carolina. This intern will support production tasks for the Fortnite Battle Royale team. We will provide a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
- Assist our teams by tracking and updating production schedules
- Assisting team producers or leads with data entry, follow-ups, and list management
- Partnering with development teams to remove blockers from production
- Participate in meetings and drive relevant assigned tasks
- Representing task status to other producers and leads
- Coordinate work with various outside vendors to meet deadlines
- College-level student or recent grad with work in project management or related field
- Strong communication, consistent follow-through and clarity
- Demonstrated detailed oriented project management skills through coursework or outside projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong detail management, reliability, caring about correctness
- Aptitude for picking up tools like Google Docs/Sheets, working with Jira, etc.
- Passion to work in the games industry
- Basic project management skills
- Top candidate will have prior experience with live services
This is a paid internship, running September 3 through December 13. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week on site in Cary, NC.