Forecasting & Reporting Senior Analyst
1 month ago
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
Take-Two Interactive is seeking a collaborative and experienced Forecasting & Reporting Analyst to join the Business Planning & Analysis (BPA) team within the Finance organization. Take-Two’s BPA team provides analytical expertise and support to various partners including Executive management, labels, and departments across the organization. The team also provides knowledge and leadership in the company’s overall data management strategy. The Analyst on the Business Planning & Analysis team is a critical role that drives the end-to-end sales forecasting process across T2’s publishing labels, in addition to providing financial reporting and analyses that will influence key business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding data analysis, forecasting and modeling skills. A strong understanding of corporate finance, a great attitude, interest in the video game industry, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills are important qualities. They must be resourceful and business-minded, be eager to dive into the data and systems, and be very process-oriented.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON:
- Partner with the Labels, Commercial Strategy, Channel Marketing, and IT on cross-departmental projects such as the weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual re-forecasting process and integration/enhancement of new business intelligence tools
- Provide executive-level reports, forecasts, and insights for Take-Two’s full suite of titles such as NBA 2K, Borderlands, Civilization, WWE 2K, PGA TOUR 2K, BioShock and more
- Drive analyses and discussion about territory-specific price elasticity with regular assessments of performance vs. projections
- Collaborate with other departments on lifecycle planning recommendations and proactively communicate changes in trends
- Operationalize advanced forecasting models developed by data scientists; serves as business partner in development and testing of these models
- Ensure accuracy for reporting and analysis by reconciling data with original sources
- Develop and sustain a sound knowledge of the global video game market and its trends
- Maintain and enhance dashboards to visualize forecast data for T2 and label management
- Work with accounting and financial reporting teams to obtain an understanding of relevant financial matters and reporting changes
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or relevant field of study required
- 3-5 years in data analysis, corporate finance, investment banking and/or management consulting experience (or other relevant experience in any of the areas above) preferred
- Advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Proficiency with an enterprise planning system (Hyperion, Anaplan), data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) and SQL preferred
- Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be a strong team player who is able to work collaboratively with all departments and levels within the company
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive and highly motivated
- Eager to “get in the weeds” and pitch in with data mining and validation
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Phenomenal Company Culture: Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work. Creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: We happily encourage employees to be inquisitive and collaborative, and to find opportunities to grow within and around the company. As a global entertainment company, we take immense pride in creating an environment where employees can truly be themselves.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life: Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles, through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits: Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks: Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and earn up to $500+ per year for self-care and more!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to crafting and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.