This job might no longer be available.
Food & Content Researcher for Game (remote & part-time possible)
Magic Fuel Games
San Leandro, CA
4 months ago
This role is an interesting position for a content researcher who is also a tech savvy foodie. We are working on a new mobile game and need help researching and collating detailed reference for tasty and appealing recipes.
Who We Are:
Magic Fuel Games is an established video games company founded by a group of experienced developers who have built a world-class team to develop titles with global appeal and forged partnerships to amplify our ability to create games. The team we're building is important to us, as we believe that it is the people who define the culture of the company and create its successes. We want to work with energetic, creative contributors who bring a fun vibe to the process of making games.
How You'll Contribute:
- By researching and recommending recipe ideas within detailed constraints
- Researching ingredient combinations
- Collating reference imagery and data on recipes and ingredients
- Providing great organization skills and processes
What you’ll need:
- A passion for food with a depth of experience cooking or researching food topics
E.g. enthusiast foodie or food blogger or recipe researcher
- Tech savvy with experience using communication, management and documentation tools
- Proven Google-foo
- Enthusiasm to help make a brand new kind of gaming experience