Fleet & Travel Coordinator
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleFleet & Travel Coordinator
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content, or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day. With cool new titles, such as Game of Thrones TM, Sons of Anarchy, and Lightning Link along with our award-winning app Heart of Vegas, we're continually pushing the bar of creativity.
What you'll do
Job Description Summary
We are looking for an experienced Coordinator to join the Customer Services team within the Technology Services division. This role is responsible for coordinating all Tech Services Fleet and Travel needs. Duties include Scheduling regular maintenance on vehicles, authorizing emergency repairs, managing vehicle licensure and registration, monitoring drivers to ensure asherence to proper driving practices. Scheduling flights, hotel accommodations and auto rentals, for individuals and teams traveling to and from customer properties and/or Aristocrat offices around the world. Ensures that travel requirements are met within the constraints of the company’s travel policies and departmental budget. The ideal candidate must be familiar with a variety of the fleet coordination and travel industry’s concepts, best practices, and procedures. Success in this role will be demonstrated with timely & accurate fleet coordination and travel bookings allowing team members to successfully arrive at their destinations seamlessly.
- Records accurate information on Fleet vehicles working in conjunction with Donlen Fleett Management
- Analyzes Recorded Date and provide reports to Managers on Fleet activity.
- Partnering with remote employees on Maintenance coordination and completion on vehicles
- Assignes vehicles to Drivers, Creates and Manages Fleet Policies, Manages Accident and Speeding Reports.
- Completes all travel arrangements for approximately 200 employees including air, hotel, car rental, within the Concur travel system (or other travel booking devices- direct online, phone) handling incoming requests via multiple channels (email, phone)
- Manage the portfolio of travel requests and serve as the point of contact. Analyze data to prepare dashboard reporting on achievements, progress to OKRs, and financial targets. Proactively manages all travel credits before expirations.
- Manages expectations and ensures quality bookings with all relevant details and required approvals for domestic and international travel needs, including any needed business visas. Nurtures relationships throughout the logistics delivery cycle.
- Handle the process to complete customer reimbursement for travel expenses and invoicing each month with Finance. Seeks opportunities to minimize and reduce wasting of resources (layovers, overtime, travel spend, process improvements, etc).
- May supports the following business workflows in ERP system (D365), order management system (Salesforce/ OMT), case management system (Remedy), and scheduling tool (MSP-PWA) working cross-functionally.
- Perform any administrative needs of the Professional Services leadership team. Other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years of experience in a high-volume fleet management/travel booking environment, preferable within a Customer-First organization
- Associates degree in Business, Management, Hospitality, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Understand business and financial acumen, P&L and fiscal responsibility with fleet and travel spend and reimbursement.
- Prior experience with travel agency bookings and booking system, Concur, preferred.
- Ability to manage time independently, self-starter, detail, and goal oriented. Must have the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at one time. Proven critical thinking, sense of urgency, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, as well as listening and customer services skills. Excellent interpersonal skills, and able to communicate under pressure. Must be comfortable working with all levels of the business.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.