Flash Developer-Interface Developer-Production Team
1 year ago
- Create user interfaces (menus) for our games, based on the artists’ concepts;
- Tune and improve the menus depending on the platforms capabilities (accelerometer, touch screen, special controller, etc).
- Extensive experience in AS3 with an expert knowledge of Flash environment;
- Photoshop is a must;
- Any post processing software understanding is very appreciated;
- Experience in creating interfaces or interactive games is a plus;
- Gaming knowledge represents a plus;
- C++ knowledge is a plus;
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system;
- Lunch tickets;
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
- Get the chance to work in a multinational team;
- Expand your professional knowledge and career very fast;
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym facilities
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- Kickboxing classes in the gym facility free for employees
- Dance classes (beginner and advanced groups) in the gym facility free for employees;
- Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office.
- Please send your resume at ancaemilia[at]gameloft.com
As a flash developer you will work on developing the UI / UX front end of a video game.