First Line Support
13 days ago
Avalanche Studios is looking for a talented PC Technician to join our IT department. As the PC Technician you will work with internal first line support to our staff in the Stockholm and Malmö studios. The responsibilities include troubleshooting and solving tickets, escalating tickets to our 2nd Line team, as well as troubleshooting and repairing client computers.
You will be a part of the IT department together with infrastructure programmers, system administrators, and other technicians, reporting to our IT Manager in Stockholm.
To succeed in this role you will need at least 1 year of relevant work experience, know your way around computers, how to build them but most importantly: Have a true passion for IT and Tech. We require you to be able to communicate in both Swedish and English.
- Solve incoming 1st Line tickets through Jira service desk independently and in a professional way.
- Troubleshoot Windows clients, hardware and software.
- Maintain set SLAs.
- Take responsibility over the onboarding procedure including setting up PCs as well as user accounts for new hires.
- Keep an updated hardware and software inventory when changes occur.
- Make sure that the meeting rooms are working and provide a smooth user experience.
- Handle registration and cancellation of security RFID-tags.
- Handle purchases of hardware and software.
- Being passionate about tech while focusing on delivering a premium service to our colleagues.
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.