This job might no longer be available.
Financial planning analyst (F/H/ NB)
5 days ago
Ubisoft Ivory Tower is looking for a Financial planning analyst to join team. You will integrate the administrative department under the responsibility of the director of financial planning.
Your missions will mainly focus on the analysis of the studio costs and will be organized around 3 main axes:
1. Actual reporting
- Work in partnership with the accounting team for the monthly and quarterly accounting closing to ensure data accuracy.
- Preparation of actual expenses report and variation analysis
- Develop and follow-up monthly budgets by departments (HR, communications…)
- Track and follow-up with codifications monthly purchases and expenses
- Follow-up expenses linked to subsidies
2. Budgeting process
- Preparation of quarterly budgeting process with studio managers
- Participate in quarterly budget review of direct project costs
- Upload the budget in budgeting tools after validation
- Participate in the production of quality dashboard and reports for the management of the Studio and the HQ International Production
- Participate in the organization of the studio by making the data more reliable in the tools
- Provide support on financial tools
- Update and create necessary dashboards to monitor the activity
Depending on the needs, you will also be required to work on the management of transversal finance projects (implementation / monitoring of procedures - analysis of project costs).
- You have a first successful experience in the field of Financial planning, Consulting, or Audit.
- Methodical and organized, you have good analytical and synthesis skills
- You are proactive and able to present and implement financial recommendations / models.
- You have excellent people skills and know how to promote your ideas
- You are proficient in Excel and you have good skills with Powerpoint as well as the use of multidimensional data cubes (reporting tools, ERP, databases…).
- Working knowledge of Microstrategy, Power BI and Oracle (peoplesoft) will be considered as an advantage.
- English proficiency
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 location around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming expériences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
- Remuneration according to experience
- Holiday bonus
- Health insurance paid 50% by the company
- Lunch vouchers & transit pass paid 50% by the company
- 4 free games per year and 8 concert tickets with 40% discount
- Playzone and babyfoot
- Flextime and home office
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our studio in Lyon, we are working on products like The Crew, The Crew 2.