20 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Corporate teams support the company’s performance and growth whilst putting people at the core of everything they do. As a French tech leader and global successful company, our Corporate teams are constantly looking for ways to innovate and increase organization efficiency to keep Voodoo ahead of the market. Voodoo’s Corporate function is composed of four teams: People, Legal, M&A and Finance (20 people), working together to drive Voodoo’s success.
We are looking for a financial Controller with a solid financial background to help the company evaluate and understand its past and projected financial performance in a fast-growing business. You will be part of a small and high-performing team (5 people) and will have the opportunity to grow your skills.
Operational Controlling :
- Design and produce analytical dashboards for operational teams to become a strong business partner for them ;
- Analyze monthly operational performance through a data-driven point of view.
Cost Control :
- Provide analytical support to understand cost variances within the organization ;
- Participate in the definition of the cost allocation rules and to update / create cost center in SAP based on business evolution ;
- Participate in the correct affectation of cost in his scope (correct affectation per reporting category, per team, per supplier, etc.) ;
- Participate in the monitoring and animation of the monthly Budget reviews with business units ;
- Produce budget reporting, analyze budget gap.
Corporate controlling :
- Participate in the development of the annual budget and monthly reforecasts ;
- Participate in preparation of financial reports for internal use (Group executives) and for the shareholders ;
- Participate in corporate projects (fund raising, integration of acquired companies …) ;
- Actively participates in the improvement of monitoring and reporting tools, in order to automate and streamline routine work and existing processes, and support the growth of the company, especially for our new business: Blockchain/NFT gaming segment
- You have a Master’s Degree in Finance (or equivalent)
- 3-4 years of experience in Financial controlling in a big company or in Audit in a big 4
- You speak and write French and English fluently
- You have excellent financial modeling and scenario analysis skills, including the ability to build excel-based automated decision tools, sensitivity tables (expert user of Microsoft Excel is a must, a Pigment skills a plus)
- You have analytical skills
- You are highly organized, motivated, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency and an ability to prioritize tasks
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- You have adaptability and ability to communicate / explain things simply and precisely
- You have good communication and educating skills, and ability to work globally across the organization with key stakeholders, including senior management
- You are a real team player
- Competitive salary upon experience
- Comprehensive relocation package (including visa support)
- Swile Lunch voucher (100% taken in charged by us)
- Gymlib (100% taken in charged by us)
- Alan Premium healthcare coverage for your family
- Child day care facilities (Les Petits Chaperons rouge)
- Wellness activities in our Paris office (gym, yoga, boxing, etc.)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote days
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.