Financial Systems Analyst, Revenue
Austin, TX, United States
3 days ago
Unity’s G&A Systems Team is looking for a Sr. Financial Systems Analyst t o support the Unity Revenue Business Unit. In this role you will partner closely with business stakeholders on the Revenue team to scope, design and implement high quality technical solutions for our Financial Business Systems.
This role demands knowledge of Order to Cash with a focus on billing, payment and collections. Also, this role requires a strong systems analysis background with a demonstrated record for consistently delivering solutions to tough business challenges. The candidate must possess solid project management skills and be able to effectively plan and manage project deliverables.
- Ensure that requests from the Revenue business are effectively qualified, prioritized and executed
- Partner closely with our Revenue cross-functional partners (finance team, other IT teams, and Revenue operations) to identify system needs, document business requirements and publish related processes and procedures, identify key controls and determine actions for process improvement
- Support systems and manage enhancements from the design stage to implementation and post-deploy support
- Support business users and help troubleshoot simple to complex application issues
- Monitor and respond to feature and support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs and holding daily/weekly stand-up meetings with project teams to ensure forward project momentum
- Identify and perform tasks within projects with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of overall finance and operational business processes, with in-depth knowledge of Order-to-Cash processes preferred
- Extensive experience analyzing complex Financials-related business processes and configuring financials systems functionality to enable those processes
- Understanding of SOX Compliance, SDLC, and Controls audits
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and execution having successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Experience with any of the following applications are a plus: Zuora Billing/RevPro, Workday, NetSuite, and Tipalti
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with stakeholders and escalate issues as needed
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.