Financial Planning Trainee
1 month ago
A great opportunity to be involved in Financial Planning team of multinational company in Game industry. Learn stage-of-art financial planning & controlling expertise, and advanced tools (e.g. ERP). Exposure to senior management and various departments, with chances to join real-live business meetings. Have fun in a cross-culture international team, with young and creative talents.
- Support monthly studio project budget reporting
- Participate to monthly budget meetings
- Support tracking of studio’s projects mandates
- Monthly kit allocation reporting
- Monthly studio timesheet closing tracking and management of TSM (Time Sheet Management) online system
- Other ad-hoc tasks from management
- Bachelor degree major in Finance/Accounting/Business or related field
- Thorough knowledge of finance, accounting, cost control and budgeting principles
- Proficient with Excel
- Good interpersonal skill, positive personality and team spirit
- Excellent professional written and oral English communication skills
- Strong motivation and result oriented
- Strong willingness to evolve in finance field
- Available 5 days per week for 6 months (duration negotiable)
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as â€œParis of the Eastâ€.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If youâ€™re looking for this kind of job opportunity, youâ€™ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassinâ€™s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancyâ€™s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoftâ€™s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of â‚¬1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com