Financial Planning Analyst
Bucharest Bucharest ro
7 days ago
Your main mission
Financial Planning HQ Bucharest team mission is to be the expert of group tools and processes to bring efficiency and accuracy to the group, and contribute to financial analysis. The team is searching for a Financial Planning Analyst. Your main mission is to manage autonomously a financial process and related tools capabilities, contribute to financial analysis and permanently challenge yourself and the team to improve it. You’ll have the opportunity to work and grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment and be part of an international team.
What you’ll do
You will be in charge of a reporting process, it can be actual or forecast, P&L or cash flow, specific sales reporting...Within this scope, you will:
- Manage the reporting process and guarantee top quality of the financial data: organize in advance, supervise checks with a junior team member, run high-level and complex checks, maintain documentation and perform training. You target high efficiency for yourself and all stakeholders;
- Identify improvements on group tools and processes, propose priorities and action plan, and lead changes and work in a project mode with IT and other financial planning teams. You will follow all the steps, from specification, impact analysis, tests, to implementation, communication and adoption by team member and other financial planning in their recurring tasks;
- Contribute to group reporting and analysis : create and update analysis reports (recurring and ad hoc analysis), interprete results and communicate it to Financial Planning HQ management.
What you’ll bring as experience:
- Education: Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar;
- Language: English - Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations and documentations;
- 3-5 Years of experience in financial domain;
- Good understanding of accounting and finance processes;
- Computer literate with good Excel skills;
- Experience in financial tools evolutions would be a plus;
- Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Essbase and HFM systems knowledge would be a plus).
What You'll Bring As a Colleague
- Reliable, dynamic and motivated person;
- Problem solving attitude, curiosity and ability to innovate;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, attentive to details;
- Result oriented with high quality standard in all deliverables;
- Self-organized and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks;
- Strong interest in financial tools;
- Good team player, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback, facilitates effective team interaction.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.