Financial Planning Analyst - Projets
11 days ago
Description du poste
Within the Headquarter of production studios, we are recruiting a financial planning analyst. You will join the Financial Planning department and more precisely the Projects, Tools & Consolidation team composed of 9 people.
This team coordinates and monitors the investments on all the Ubisoft HD brands and projects, acting as a business partner for the HQ central teams.
You will work directly with the Senior Financial Planning Analyst on the missions below:
- Project Financial Expert
- Investment follow-up on your specific project portfolio
- Act as a business partner with the central team on several projects and be the financial referent on these games (Edito, LRS, HQ Prod, BPM)
- Define the goals and anticipate the risk for your projects
- Identify profitability optimization and purpose solutions
- Support the studio teams during the stage gate process: feed the team and challenge on both budget and profitability
- R&D Investment specialist
- Coordinate with the FP team R&D investments expertise
- Develop dashboards and processes to mutualize R&D knowledge within the WW teams
- Support your manager on dedicated analysis and presentations
To succeed in this position, you have a first professional experience in financial planning, consulting, controlling or audit. You wish to work in a creative and stimulating environment and to develop your potential through responsible and challenging missions.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- You act as a business partner and you have very good interpersonal skills and you know how to work in a team;
- You have a sense of confidentiality and have a good sense of organization and proactivity ;
- You have a very good level of English that enables you to work in English on a daily basis ;
- You are comfortable using excel and a good knowledge on Access and Tableau would be a plus;
- If you have a strong interest in the video game and/or entertainment industry, it’s a real plus.
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by an interview with the hiring manager and the recruiter, a case study and finally N+2.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers’ community.
The job reports to the International HQ.
Consultez ce guide qui a pour but de vous accompagner dans votre candidature, et découvrez nos actions pour encourager plus de diversité et d'inclusion.
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft International Production is the headquarters of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, business strategy, marketability, financial planning) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.