Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
11 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Corporate teams support the company’s performance and growth whilst putting people at the core of everything they do. As a French tech leader and global successful company, our Corporate teams are constantly looking for ways to innovate and increase organization efficiency to keep Voodoo ahead of the market. Voodoo’s Corporate function is composed of four teams: People, Legal, M&A and Finance, working together to drive Voodoo’s success.
We are looking for an experienced FP&A Analyst in a context of growing the FP&A department. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills.
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Design and produce analytical dashboards for operational teams in order to become a strong business partner for them
- Analyse monthly operational performance through a data driven point of view
- Prepares financial reports for internal use (Group executives) at the company for shareholders
- Participate in the development of the annual budget and monthly reforecasts
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance
- Participate in corporate projects (fund raising, integration of acquired companies …)
- Assist the team with ad-hoc reports, data analysis, presentation and projects
- Actively participate in the improvement of monitoring and reporting tools, in order to automate and streamline routine work and existing processes, and support the growth of the company, especially for our new business: Blockchain/NFT gaming segment
- Analytical skills (comfortable with large sets of data, rigorous in methodology, Excel, etc), and business oriented
- Very efficient modeling capacities of the startup financial environment
- Good communication skills (build performance review dynamic)
- Rigorous and organized: we need a challenging business partner to sit down and review business performance with teams
- Master Degree from top Business School, or Engineering diploma
- First experience (2 years minimum) in TS, M&A or FP&A
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English.
Benefits: competitive salary,lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.