5 days ago
We are looking for a Financial Coordinator to join the Kyiv office on a full-time basis.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
- Payroll processing;
- Work with the part of the report related to business trips;
- Work with Company attendance system;
- Preparation of analytical reports, charts; presentations of comparisons on costs, risks, and benefits;
- Assistance on other finance issues.
- Advanced PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) (must be);
- Understanding of the traditional schemes of the payment process;
- User 1C 7.x(7.0, 7.5, 7.7);
- Good English (both verbal and written) - very preferable, very good Russian and Ukrainian – must be;
- Ready to work with the confidential data and the large volumes of information;
- High organizational skills, ability to prioritize especially with keeping tab of all operations;
- Responsibility, attention to detail, quick learning;
- Self-motivation and willingness to progress;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent team collaboration skills including working across functional boundaries;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to react swiftly to sudden changes;
- University degree;
- Compensation and Benefits specialist.
- The desire to learn and develop;
- Be business-oriented;
- Think "outside the box";
- Be a team player;
- Be flexible and resourceful;
- Be empathetic and friendly.
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Comfortable office near the Olympic station;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
- Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that;
- By the way, you can feel us here.