This job might no longer be available.
17 days ago
- Preparation of the annual and long-term budget, control of its execution along with a detailed analysis and identification of variances at the level of the Issuer, subsidiaries and the capital group
- Preparation of long-term and short-term forecasts and participation in the process of creating business plans for the new projects
- Reporting and analysis of key financial and operational indicators, recommendations for further optimizations, including the development of controlling tools
- Supervision over the proper implementation and functioning of the purchase process with authorization limits, including improvement flow of the purchasing process and flow of accounting and financial documents within all entities from the capital group
- Operational support for all entities from the capital group
- Active participation in the management reporting process, including regular closings (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Coordination of optimization processes and implementation of improvements and automation of financial activities within the capital group
- Cooperation with external parties
- Preparing analysis, reports and ad-hoc works related to the financial activities
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in operational / business controlling
- University degree (preferably: finance / accounting)
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Previous working experience with accounting systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel / VBA
- Analytical thinking and ability to work with big data
- Fluency in English
- Organizational and communication skills and ability to work under time pressure
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!