This job might no longer be available.
11 days ago
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Financial Analyst responsible for forecasting financial performance for a portfolio of games and delivering value-added business analyses that support insightful, data-driven decision-making. This individual will be located in Montreal and report to the Sr Manager, Finance Analytics, and indirectly to the Executive Publisher.
The ideal candidate is high performing with an analytical mind that thrives in delivering solutions to complex problems, has an affinity for data and analytics in support of driving business decisions, is a strong business partner with demonstrated experience collaborating across functions.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about games and has a deep interest in our industry.
What you’ll do
- Gross margin profit and loss (P&L) ownership for a portfolio of titles under the Executive Publisher.
- Support the development of the annual plan, financial forecasts, and long-term strategy planning cycles.
- Serve as the retail expert for North America and Latin America physical products.
- Partner with sales and business planning to understand quarterly sales opportunity, retail pricing dynamics, and inventory management.
- Understand market dynamics, business trends, and competitive landscape to assess impact on financial performance of supported titles.
- Collaborate with Executive Publisher and transversal teams to understand and validate underlying business assumptions and assess risks and opportunities for title portfolio performance
- Measure the impact and track performance of acquisition tactics, work with pricing and sales team to recommend strategies to boost sales performance to Executive Publisher
- Support and present executive level analysis to Executive Publisher.
What you’ll bring
- Strong bias towards action, enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive business impact
- Technical skills to surface insights quickly, and interpersonal skills to communicate those insights in a way that persuades action
- Advanced Excel skills and data manipulation of large, multi-dimensional data sets
- Strong analytical skills and business judgment to model sophisticated scenarios and apply insights to strategy and planning
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills, with a proven track record of working across all levels of the organization
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.