8 days ago
Ubisoft is looking for a client-oriented and strategically minded Financial Analyst to join our finance team.
You will act as a business partner in financial area to provide business support and financial analysis for Ubisoft activity, with responsibility for the following areas:
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Variances Analysis:
o Performs financial planning, budgeting and forecasting activities, organize in advance, establish the budgets in collaboration with stakeholders and perform regular updates
o Developing forecast models and identifying trends, conduct bench-marking and process analysis
o Analyze accounting data to understand the variations between budget and actuals
o Initiate and conduct smart analyses on selected topics
o Performs regular variances analyses and summarize the main impacts on a synthetic and visual manner
o Identify key financial and/or operational issues to be addressed and recommend action plan
- Functional and / or Local Management Reporting
o Prepares presentations / reports with relevant business explanations
o Conducts business studies on past, future and comparative performance
o Interacts regularly with internal clients to provide them with financial guidance
o Collects, synthesizes, analyzes and challenges financial data, provide with accurate and timely information to internal clients
o Build and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders
o Propose and track KPIs to monitor performance
o Propose cost optimization and efficiency improvement measures
- Month close activities and reporting
o Offers support to internal clients with monthly close processes
o Update internal databases with relevant information for reporting purpose
o Performs necessary checks and validate the purchasing requests
o Manage the assigned processes for the monthly billing activity
o Check the accounting information and ask corrections when needed
o Ensures compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations
o Analyze and keep track of all IFRS adjustments performed
- Ability to understand key business drivers
- 3-5 years of work experience working as an analyst;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, management or any similar field;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, rigor and attentive to details - you like to work with data, build your own reports & drive your analysis;
- Knowledge of data reconciliation in different systems & databases;
- Result oriented with high quality standard in all deliverables;
- Self-organized, and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks;
- Drive, motivation and team spirit, passion for gaming
- Good problem-solving skills – constantly looking for challenges, always ask question;
- Great communication skills and client oriented with both financial and non-financial parties;
- Fluent in English.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues in the support functions are the backbone of the studios, they make sure that the business departments have the needed resources for creating fantastic new worlds, and that our magic is passed on.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.