This job might no longer be available.
Bucharest Bucharest ro
4 months ago
Ubisoft is looking for a client-oriented and strategically minded Financial Analyst to join our finance team.
You will act as a business partner in financial area to provide business support and financial analysis for Ubisoft activity, with responsibility for the following areas:
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Variances Analysis:
o Performs financial planning, budgeting and forecasting activities, organize in advance, establish the budgets in collaboration with stakeholders and perform regular updates
o Developing forecast models and identifying trends, conduct bench-marking and process analysis
o Analyze accounting data to understand the variations between budget and actuals
o Initiate and conduct smart analyses on selected topics
o Performs regular variances analyses and summarize the main impacts on a synthetic and visual manner
o Identify key financial and/or operational issues to be addressed and recommend action plan
- Functional and / or Local Management Reporting
o Prepares presentations / reports with relevant business explanations
o Conducts business studies on past, future and comparative performance
o Interacts regularly with internal clients to provide them with financial guidance
o Collects, synthesizes, analyzes and challenges financial data, provide with accurate and timely information to internal clients
o Build and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders
o Propose and track KPIs to monitor performance
o Propose cost optimization and efficiency improvement measures
- Month close activities and reporting
o Offers support to internal clients with monthly close processes
o Update internal databases with relevant information for reporting purpose
o Performs necessary checks and validate the purchasing requests
o Manage the assigned processes for the monthly billing activity
o Check the accounting information and ask corrections when needed
o Ensures compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations
o Analyze and keep track of all IFRS adjustments performed
- Ability to understand key business drivers
- 2+ years of work experience working as an analyst;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, management or any similar field;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, rigor and attentive to details - you like to work with data, build your own reports & drive your analysis;
- Knowledge of data reconciliation in different systems & databases;
- Result oriented with high quality standard in all deliverables;
- Self-organized, and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks;
- Drive, motivation and team spirit, passion for gaming
- Good problem-solving skills – constantly looking for challenges, always ask question;
- Great communication skills and client oriented with both financial and non-financial parties;
- Fluent in English.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.