PopReach is a multi-platform technology company focused on acquiring, optimizing, and growing companies and assets that provide services, technology, or products within the digital media eco-system. The Company’s portfolio of assets include: PopReach Games, a free-to-play mobile game publisher with over 25 games enjoyed by millions of players; notifyAI , a push notification subscription and monetization platform; Q1Media , a digital media advertising services provider; and Contobox , an award-winning personalization, eCommerce and creative advertising technology platform. PopReach is publicly traded on the TSXV under stock ticker POPR.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to become a key member of our Finance team in Toronto! You are a talented professional with an eye for detail and a commitment for excellence, ready to join a growing organization. You are comfortably set up to work from your home in the Greater Toronto area, and you will attend occasional meetings in our downtown Toronto office.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in the accounting and reporting of the Company’s financial results to internal and external stakeholders on a monthly basis including the management of day-to-day accounting operations and timely period-end closes
- Full-cycle month-end accounting including preparation of journal entries, bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, P&Ls and reporting
- Understanding and performing analytical review over the monthly changes in the balance sheet and P&L
- Expense report and credit card management
- Online banking and disbursement management
- Calculate, prepare and file monthly sales tax returns
- Support the annual external audit by assisting in the preparation of year-end audit working papers and liaising with the auditors
- Work closely with other team members on forecasts and projections including financial modeling, cash flows and KPIs
- Participate in special projects/ad-hoc reporting as required
What You Bring:
- CPA or CPA candidate close to completing designation with 2+ years’ experience working for a mid-size public company or accounting firm, gaming or technology experience considered an asset
- Knowledge of IFRS required
- Experience with foreign based subsidiaries and consolidations preferred
- Proficiency with cloud-based accounting systems such as NetSuite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven problem solver with excellent analytical skills including advanced Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At PopReach, we embrace and value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strive to grow and foster an amazing team that appreciates a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills. We truly thank you for your interest, we'd love to hear from you!
CAUTION: PopReach does not use Gmail or any other free email service, nor do we use Telegram or any other instant messaging service to contact or interview candidates. If in doubt of the authenticity of your contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Stay safe!