9 days ago
This position will play a critical role within Osmo’s Finance Department by providing reporting and analytical support for Finance and Operations, leading the monthly / quarterly re-forecast process and acting as a Finance Business Partner to Sales & Marketing leaders. The Finance department is a highly collaborative group that encourages team members to take on new responsibilities and promotes continuous learning.
Reporting to the Finance Head, you will perform cross-functional business analysis and maintain / enhance financial models by leveraging technology to streamline the processes. Additionally, you will directly support business leaders by analyzing key metrics and providing meaningful feedback to the decision-makers.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, product roll outs as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Direct oversight of royalty calculations and reporting
- Direct oversight of revenue accounting and reporting
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Senior Management Team and Strategic Business Partners
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis, with Business Intelligence Tools. Familiarity with Domo and/or Tableau preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate accounting or finance roles.
- Strong leadership skills required
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Experience/familiarity with NetSuite and Domo would rock!!