13 days ago
Capcom is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment for game consoles, PCs, handheld and wireless devices. Founded in 1983, the company has created hundreds of games including ground-breaking franchises Resident Evil®, Street Fighter®, Monster Hunter™, Ace Attorney®, Mega Man® and Devil May Cry®. Capcom maintains operations in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Tokyo, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea, with corporate headquarters located in Osaka, Japan. More information about Capcom and its products can be found at www.capcom.com or www.capcom-unity.com.
Responsible for financial planning and analysis and serve as a financial controller for assigned entities. Prepare and provide financial analysis, budget, forecast and financial planning for management use in strategic decisions. Help prepare monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Prepare variance analysis to budget/forecast/prior year.
- Analyze root causes of variances, propose recommendations on areas of improvement, develop frameworks to help prioritize initiatives, and support implementation of automation improvements.
- Prepare and complete analyses for the executive committee of monthly financial results to understand variances in key performance indicators and to identify areas of risk and opportunity.
- Budget, monitor and manage sales & marketing, licensing, and esports departments. Identify area of savings and risk.
- Other projects and duties as assigned (includes assistance and consolidation with budgets and mid-term planning).
- Business, computer science, or math-related degree
- Work / internship experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understands financial statements
- Adept at Excel
- Good time management
- Independent worker
- Excellent communicator and reasoning
- Degree in Business / Computer Science / Math
Licenses, Certifications and Other:
Ability to lift objects of up to 25 pounds in weight. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Work is generally performed in an office environment and the noise level is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, knowledge, skills, abilities, or requirements, as any one position in this classification may be assigned some or all of these duties, in addition to other duties not explicitly listed here. The various duties, responsibilities and/or assignments of this position may be unevenly balanced and changed from time to time based upon matters such as, but not limited to, variations in shift schedules, work demands, seasons, service levels and management’s decisions on how to best allocate department resources. Any shift, emphasis or rebalancing of these assigned duties, responsibilities and/or assignments does not constitute a change in the job classification.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.