Financial Analyst, Technology
17 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity and be part of the FP&A team that supports our rapidly growing organization! Working closely with our Sr. Financial Analysts and Leader within R&D and Technology organizations, you will have a consolidated view of the company, get to learn different parts and how everything works together.
You will succeed in this role because you are intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and like to roll up your sleeves. Be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with the monthly consolidated close process, quarterly forecast, and annual planning to ensure investment and resource allocations are aligned with Unity’s strategic priorities
- Work cross functionally to ensure accurate weekly and monthly reporting on financial metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Help prepare materials and narratives for internal Executive meetings, Board of Director meetings, and earnings call
- Perform ad-hoc projects and financial analysis to support senior management and business decisions
- Build & maintain cross functional relationships with the broader Unity FP&A team
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record presenting sophisticated financial information in an easy to understand format
- Proven experience working with ERP financial systems
- Experience dealing with large data sets and data mining
You might also have
- Background in investment banking or consulting
- Experience in Adaptive Planning, NetSuite, Microsoft Office, and/or Workday
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.