Financial Analyst - Royalty
Montreal QC ca
11 days ago
Working under the finance director, the candidate is responsible for reporting and financial analysis. Specifically, analyzing royalty licensing agreements, contracts, and the company’s royalty payments processes. The analyst also supports the finance team in analyzing various projects and responding to ad-hoc requests.
- Analyze and interpret royalty contracts;
- Generate relevant reports and royalty statements;
- Participate in the development of an automated royalty system to generate periodic payment statements;
- Prepare monthly income analyzes by project;
- Any other task related to royalty reporting;
- Participation in several special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or mathematics;
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to summarize;
- Customer-focused team player;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects at once;
- Very good knowledge of Excel and databases;
- Fluency in English and French, oral and written.
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s mobile games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.