This job might no longer be available.
Financial Analyst, FP&A
2 months ago
We are looking for a Financial Analyst. FP&A. This position will be based in San Francisco , offers a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced high-performance environment at Zynga, a leader in developing, marketing, and operating online social games (NASDAQ: ZNGA). Small team encompassing FP&A and strategic finance provides for significant responsibilities; this position offers meaningful exposure to senior executives, including the CFO. You will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams and be responsible for understanding operational strategies of studios. You will provide recommendations & information that will assist senior executives in making critical strategic decisions.
This position partners with stakeholders across the company including game studios, technical teams, business development and partner groups to deliver planning, analytics and operational finance support at all decision levels.
The ideal candidate should:
- High-achieving individual yet highly team-oriented
- Strong communicator (written & verbal) ; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
- Self-starter with the ability to create presentations and analysis from scratch and anticipate work that needs to be done
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and eager to contribute
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information.
- Adapt in a dynamic business environment
- Provide broad financial support to operational leaders, including preparation of budgets and forecasts, internal management reporting and dashboards, and ad-hoc of financial analysis.
- Work closely with business leaders to report, manage and control operating results, identifying areas of both growth potential, and cost efficiency
- Assist in the development of long-range strategic and financial plans
- Prepare materials and present to C-Level Executives
- Assist in projects that involve other functions including People Ops, Facilities, etc.
- Assist with accounting close process, earnings and bookings guidance and other ad-hoc FP&A projects
- Partner with cross functional teams across Zynga’s organizations and develop strong collaborative relationship with key stakeholders across the company.
- The ideal candidate would have spent 1-3 years in FP&A; proficiency/ experience with Oracle, IBM Planning Analytics/Cognos and experience with technology sector preferred.
Other qualifications include:
- World class analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated history of strong achievement
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.