Financial Accounting & Reporting Officer (M/F)
11 days ago
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 4.4 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 300 employees around the world, we are hereby inviting you to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
We are looking for a Financial Accounting & Reporting Officer who will support our international growth in managing the accounting and financial reports for our subsidiaries. You will be working in pair and under the supervision of a Manager.
- Organization of the finance function in the international subsidiaries
- Financial integration of acquired companies
- Coordination of local consultants: smooth communication and information sharing in order to produce annual accounts and tax declarations
- Analysis and challenge of the subsidiaries’ results
- Management of the auditors' relationship with foreign subsidiaries
- Participation in the production of the Group's consolidated financial statements with the accounting manager
- Participation in the budget process for international subsidiaries
What is your team about?
Our finance team is key to the company’s success, our mission is to drive company performance and maintain sustainable company growth. We strengthen and supply all teams with the necessary resources for us to excel in what we do.
What do we expect?
- 3-4 years of experience in Finance/Audit
- You speak and write French and English fluently
- Good organizational skills, autonomous and reliable
- Rigorous, accurate, high level of attention to detail
- Flexible, creative, responsive, able to take initiative, open to learning and capable of constant self-reassessment
- Able to work within systems and procedures, work effectively in a small team environment involving the sharing of information and at times sharing workloads
- You have great analytical skills
- You have a sense of urgency and an ability to prioritize tasks
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive salary (of course) ⧫ Bonus ⧫ Free shares ⧫ Remote days⧫ Lunch card ⧫ Wellness activities ⧫ Hackathon ⧫ Seminars ⧫ Global Summit
The salary will depend on the experience and skills a candidate brings to the position. The Voodoo Career Path is available for all employees, with management and expert tracks outlining the transparent salary ranges available to all our employees.
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interview that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Our CEO is very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why on occasion he will also meet candidates as a last step. Lastly, our test and case studies culture is an integral part of the recruitment process and will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!