This job might no longer be available.
Vancouver, British Columbia
3 months ago
At Hothead Games, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We are looking a passionate candidate who wants to constantly learn and improve. We will appreciate your honesty, the gut to take responsibility, and being kind and respectful to people you work with.
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to support our Finance Team by providing financial, and clerical support to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. This candidate will also assist in finance & accounting system maintenance to help streamline operations. We are looking for a strong team player who is flexible and able to adapt in a fast paced work environment.
You will contribute by:
- Performing month-end financial reporting & reconciliation processes
- Responsible for full-cycle Accounts Payable processing
- Perform other monthly duties or special projects or assignments as may be assigned
- Supporting ad-hoc financial analysis
- Data entry into the financial systems
- Experienced with NetSuite
- Must have CPA designation
- Min 1-2 years experience post CPA
- Bookkeeping and month-end close experience
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office - Excel (V-lookups), Word
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and varied tasks
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
This full-time contract position with possibility of extension. Our Vancouver office is located at 1555 West Pender Street, in beautiful Coal Harbour. Our cool perks include an in-house gym, on-site Chiropractor/RMT/ Physiotherapy, yoga/fitness classes, company golfing, major/minor league sports events, summer rooftop BBQs, snacks and beverages, weekly lunch & learn's, beer Friday's and most of all, amazing people to work with!
WHY BEING INCLUSIVE IS IMPORTANT TO US?
At Hothead Games, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths to make great games.