Job Title: Finance and Business Intelligence Intern
Reporting To: Senior Manager FP&A
Contract Term: Temp
Location: Levallois Perret, Paris
This role to support the Finance and Business Intelligence teams includes but is not limited to:
• Follow up promotion accruals and price protection claims, liaising with Sales and Business Intelligence teams to ensure smooth treatment of all campaign, accrual and issuance of credit notes.
• Review of retailers' stock and sell through, performance analysis versus forecast and promo plan
• Monitoring of marketing expenses vs budget/forecast, liaising with marketing/trade/PR teams to ensure control, accuracy and completeness of expenses
• Deliver promotion and marketing activities return on investment analysis
• Enhance processes and reporting to improve analysis and understanding of business intelligence data (WAU, DAU, ARPU, awareness etc.)
• Back up and support business intelligence team in data processing
• Assisting and supporting employees with queries relating to purchase orders, etc.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in Business Studies/Finance
• Strong PC skills, including Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to summarize and present
• Ability to prioritize work and respond appropriately to urgent matters
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines, manage different tasks at the same time and set priorities appropriately
• Team player, sociable, interacts with co-workers well
• Experience with Oracle, Essbase and Hyperion is a plus
Our French office is based in Levallois, 20 minutes from the “Champs Elysées” and 5 minutes from Paris. As well as an onsite canteen, the office is conveniently surrounded by amenities such as a bakery, a pharmacy, various restaurants and bars and also a large shopping mall with many boutique shops. The subway station is a few steps away from the building and takes you straight to St Lazare, one of the biggest stations in central Paris. Alternatively, the train station is about a 20 minute walk.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.