Finance Transformation Analyst
6 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. Our development teams have crafted some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our ability to build an outstanding culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
Are you collaborative and process driven? We’d love to hear from you as we’re searching for someone like you to streamline our finance transformation efforts globally. Ideal fit, if you’re a forward-thinking, eloquent, savvy, and results oriented individual with an accounting background.
This new role will work cross-functionally with various business partners both within and outside of Finance such as IT, PMO, HR, and Label Finance to review and implement approved changes related to our monthly close process, with a focus on improving accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness, while driving a reduction in the financial close timeframe.
Your success will be measured by identifying opportunities, formulating an action plan and driving the plan to completion. You’ll also be counted on to develop a framework that improves efficiencies from our current investments (BlackLine, Alliant, RevStream, HFM) and various reporting tools.
What You Bring:
- Professional accounting and finance process streamline experience.
- Experience implementing technology solutions.
- Ability to independently identify issues/problems and present solutions to senior management at all levels.
- Strong communication and presentations skills to translate sophisticated requirements and solutions, including presenting data and ideas.
- Outstanding organizational skills with experience in leading multiple projects concurrently while dealing with changing priorities.
- CPA and/or combination of public and private accounting experience preferred.
- Worked with some/all of the following applications: BlackLine, JD Edwards ERP and/or Hyperion Financial, RevStream, Alliant and Tableau.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.