Finance Process and Quality Specialist
22 days ago
- Ensure compliance of financial processes with accounting principles and internal control requirements
- Financial processes mapping and analysis, ensuring on-going process improvements in finance and accounting area
- Drive quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives
- Drive lean program and continuous improvement culture
- Identify and coordinate processes automation
- Coordinate of internal and external audits
- Supports implementation of new tools, systems and solutions
- Coordinate user’s testing when new processes and tools are implemented
- Implement process changes
- Analyse and map processes
- Analyse and report KPIs, suggest improvements of processes based on KPIs
- Support transfer of activities / new processes
- Provides trainings and coaches the process team in a daily work
- Leverage problem solving and influencing skills
- Build relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders and process teams to ensure delivery of commitments
- Consistently follow all internal policies and procedures
- Cooperate with other processes in the company
- Prepare reports and analysis
- Assure process compliance with corporate policies and regulatory guidelines
- PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO ALREADY BE LIVING IN POLAND.
- Finance, Accounting University graduate
- At least 3-4 years of practical experience in finance and accounting
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA/ CIMA/ Chartered Account/ Certified Internal Auditor will be an advantage
- Knowledge of finance, accounting principles and practices
- Experience with BlackLine or similar tools will be an advantage
- Experience in working with ERP class systems (SAP preferred) will be welcome
- Understanding of operational processes within the financial services industry: Record to Report, Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash
- Ability to drive automation and process improvement initiatives
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong process and system management skills
- Very strong management, project management, leadership and relationship management skills
- Proficiency in English
- Good organization of work and the ability to work under time pressure, self-starter
- Excellent Microsoft Excel data manipulation skills and other Microsoft Office programs, knowledge of PowerBI will be an asset
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer/client facing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong ethic of work
- Training, professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- Company contribution to training materials costs, and paid time off to attend professional exams
- Private medical care (possibility to add family, partners)
- Paid awards, recommendations and referral programs
- Additional Social benefits such as movie nights & Christmas gifts
- Relocation support and contribution
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Lunch voucher
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home and work from the office
- Work in an international and dynamic company
- Everyday contact with foreign languages
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Fruity Thursdays, coffee, tea, tickets to theatre & cinema, integration events etc.
With around 12k people and growing, TCS is the world’s largest VFX organisation and continues to be at the forefront of technological and creative innovation. Being responsible for some of the most memorable VFX films and adverts, TCS partners with brands from Apple to Disney to create content that is consumed by millions across the globe. During a period of unprecedented growth TCS has recently started the process of separating from the wider group to form a separately publicly traded business. This will allow for continued growth and position us to remain at the forefront of the creative industry.
Our four business divisions: TCS is comprised of four business units, each market leading and each serving a different part of the entertainment industry. All four business are seeing considerable growth and there are no signs of this slowing.
MPC – Serves Film and Episodic organisations. Having won several Oscars and other prestigious awards MPC partners with all the world leading film studios and has worked on films including The Lion King, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Top Gun, 1917, The Greatest Showman and Guardian of the Galaxy, to name but a few.
The Mill – Serves advertising organisations and has helped create some of the world’s most recognisable brands. With clients including Apple, Amazon, Budweiser and Nike The Mill is the most recognisable name in VFX advertising.
Mikros – Creating market leading animation, Mikros has created iconic shows such as Rug Rats, Alvin and the Chipmunks, SpongeBob and Paw Patrol.
Technicolor Games – Serves AAA game studios and work on asset creation as well as cinematics. Having worked on titles such as Call of Duty, Resident Evil, FIFA and Grand Theft Auto, Technicolor Games is growing incredibly quickly and rapidly moving into other areas of the games’ ecosystem.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.