Stockholm Stockholm County Sweden
5 days ago
We Are DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Battlefront franchise, and the innovative game Mirror’s Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. We recognize that our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated in providing everyone the ability to express, learn, and be their very best with a common cause.
Located at EA's Studios DICE in Stockholm, this Finance Manager role provides a unique opportunity to be a collaborative business partner & trusted advisor. Position reports to Finance Director, EA Studios Europe based in Stockholm
Responsibilities and Duties
- In partnership with onsite Studio leadership, develop & manage 3-year strategic plan, which incorporates title/content planning across all platforms/business models & overall responsibility for all P&L modeling.
- Overall accountability for all core FP&A processes including (but not limited to) fiscal year planning, quarterly forecasts & business reviews, and risks & opportunities management. Own Studio P&L forecast and associated budgets, holding organization accountable to targets.
- Accountability for financial controllership including: the adherence to corporate policies & processes, identification & prevention of material revenue recognition issues, monthly expense accruals, monthly close, variance analysis & reporting.
- Provide financial leadership, ensuring the financial implications of all business decisions are understood & considered.
- Compile, analyze & contribute to the development of fiscal year goals for Studios.
- Partner with the Finance Director to influence the Marketing, Publishing & Analytics (MPA) organization with regards to decisions around full game volume, pricing & marketing expense forecasts.
- Partner closely with EA Studios (EAS), MPA & Accounting organizations to develop live service digital revenue forecasts, considering revenue recognition policies. Quantify risks & opportunities assessing daily KPI performance, trends & content roadmap.
- Partner with our technology organization to influence live service cost forecasts & decisions (e.g. hosting), & the Central Development Services organization to influence shared service forecasts & decisions (e.g. quality verification, localization).
Technical Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required – Finance / Economics / Accounting related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of related financial experience (FP&A experience preferred).
- Extensive experience with financial modelling, budgeting, forecasting, reporting & analysis.
- Demonstrated top performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Exceptionally strong results orientation & bias to action. Healthy impatience for change. Willingness to ask the tough questions & challenge the status quo. Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure & anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills that enable clear & concise communication to all levels of the organization. Strong data visualization skills to help leaders digest complex information in an accessible manner.
- Confidentiality & integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information. Strong reputation for professional integrity, seasoned business judgment & objectivity.
- Experience & proficiency with financial programs like Hyperion Essbase & Oracle.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross-fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer which includes a parental salary benefit program and also provide our employees with occupational pension.
At DICE, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
The position is permanent, and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English. We welcome people from different backgrounds and look forward to receiving your application!