This job might no longer be available.
Finance Manager, Overhead
San Francisco CA us
6 months ago
We are looking for a Finance Manager, FP&A to partner with top executives - a Finance leader who is adept at advising and influencing key leaders on such matter as business growth, investment tradeoffs, resource management, organizational structure and strategic direction.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the company’s operating expenses and headcount budgeting and forecasting. Partner with leadership team to develop a full understanding of their organization's strategic priorities, resource and headcount needs
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of actual spend to drive insights on trends, investment areas and opportunities to optimize cost driving better decision-making
- Perform consolidation of company-wide SG&A expenses and financial KPIs for a comprehensive P&L view for executive level review. Develop management presentations for top executives
- Support the development and implementation of expense management policies and initiatives. Identify, analyze and pursue cost savings opportunities
- Support the purchasing team in the development and analysis of bids/RFPs, development of award recommendations, and negotiation of agreements
- Manage financial approval process for new hires
- Partner with accounting team during month and quarter accounting end close to ensure accuracy of bookings
- Provide ongoing support to IT organization for all planning, forecasting purposes
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of 2 financial analysts
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with strong academic performance in a relevant focus such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 3+ years of relevant Corporate FP&A experience; SaaS business a plus
- Management experience, minimum 1 direct report
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Are you ready to move entertainment forward? Join us and create the unknown.