Finance Manager II, Relationship Marketing
Redwood City California United States
12 days ago
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team plays a critical role in providing strategic partnership to leaders across EA. We achieve this through effectively engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help guide EA’s performance. You will partner with our Relationship Marketing team which includes Media, Events, Community and Lifecycle Marketing. Our Relationship Marketing team cultivates relationships through direct connections with players, prospective players and partners – to capture hearts and minds, inspire commitment and grow the love of our brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Business Partnering with our Media, Events, Community and Lifecycle Marketing team
- Build relationships with partners and actively collaborate to work toward a goal
- Provide deep financial analysis focused on a variety of areas such as maximizing profitability or resource allocation
- Prepare, hold, and present business reviews for leaders focused on the story (not just data) with clear insights and relevant presentation material
- Drive results by partnering on business-related projects such as modeling business scenarios and tracking performance metrics
- Financial Close, Forecasting, Reporting and Analysis support
- Oversee the financial forecast and provide analysis to highlight variance drivers and identify opportunities to mitigate risk / improve performance
- Partner with the Accounting group to manage Close deliverables, process and reporting
- Implement reporting tools
- Drive FP&A Excellence
- Manage and develop 3 direct reports
- Help build and retain our outstanding FP&A team
- Identify and lead projects to continuously improve, standardize and automate forecasting and reporting tools and processes
Who You Are:
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities with a high degree of change
- Comfort with navigating complex decisions to ensure partner agreement
- Comfort with problem solving and creative solutioning
- Ability to work with ambiguity and independence
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
Preferred Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of related financial experience
- Experience with P&L management, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Proficiency in Accounting and general GAAP knowledge
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint expertise required, knowledge in Hyperion Essbase, Tableau and Oracle preferred