This job might no longer be available.
Finance Manager II, CTO
9 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
What this Finance Manager II will do at EA:
You will oversee financial support for multiple digital platform domains to include budgeting, forecasting, headcount, and modeling. This role is central to achieving EA's digital strategy and will be at the center of our continued platform development. You will report to the Director of Finance supporting the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) organization.
You will demonstrate a strong foundation in traditional FP&A responsibilities including:
- Business Partnering – build strong professional relationships with business partners to facilitate both strategic and operational success
- Financial Reporting – lead financial reviews; understand and explain variance drivers, and risks & opportunities; consolidate high-level financial story across multiple cost centers and projects
- Monthly and Quarterly Close – partner with Accounting to ensure accurate accrual and reclass entries
- Financial Modeling – analyze financial data to identify trends, savings opportunities, and Return on Investment
You will also use creative technical solutions to develop dynamic dashboards and organize large data sets.
EA’s next great Finance Manager II also needs to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or Accounting
- Extra consideration for Graduate degrees
- 7-10 years’ experience in finance or business analytics, preferably supporting a technology organization
- Business Intelligence and visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
- Expert Excel skills (model building, advanced formulas and arrays, Power Query)
- Knowledge of Anaplan or Oracle a plus
We realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, so we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games and more!