This job might no longer be available.
Finance Data Analyst, Land Based Finance COE
19 days ago
Job Posting TitleFinance Data Analyst, Land Based Finance COE
SummaryThe mission of the role is to transform Aristocrat’s Global Gaming Financial Planning and Reporting from historical and static reporting to a nimble, key driver-based approach.
This role works primarily with the Global Gaming Finance organization with an emphasis on Product Design & Development to automate/build reports, dashboards, and visualizations used by Finance Teams to highlight data trends, anomalies, and reduce manual tasks. We are seeking a technical, creative, and self-motivated individual who is a team player.
The role is operational where the key outcomes are to:
• Support the Product Design & Development Finance team organization to meet strategic goals and deliverables.
• Responsible for supporting the leadership team to automate data and reports to help track against financial objectives.
• Provision of commercial systems, processes, reports, and management information that enable analysis, recommendations, and review of actions for business opportunities, projects, and gap closure.
• Servicing business partners with regular and ad-hoc analysis / automation of information to provide insight into relevant business drivers.
• Providing objective and relevant analysis and modelling to support the development of budgets and business plans.
The outlook of the role is primarily internal. Internally the role must work collaboratively with the global gaming finance segment leads, D&D finance team, D&D decision support team, global accounting teams, and corporate Group Finance.
What You'll Do
- Support report automation through RPA (Robotic Process Automation) along with Python (Anaconda)
- Run and maintain existing monthly reporting packages to ensure consistent operating rhythm
- Support the development of new reports / automation processes to deliver enhanced information and insights
- Implement reporting best practices and automations into existing reports
- Create timely and insightful data sources to facilitate decision making
- Collaborate with Product Design and Development Finance team as well as global gaming finance segments to identify reporting gaps and create solutions
- Support Global Gaming Reporting Center of Excellence to fill in capacity gaps as needed
- Document processes to create a sustainable reporting environment (SOPs)
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
What We're Looking For
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and be team oriented
- Familiar with standard IT concepts, practices, and procedures within the accounting field
- Able to work with wide range of data sources including multiple ERP systems and legacy environments
- Ability to set and accomplish goals
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Must possess a high level of personal and professional accountability and be able to enlist the cooperation of peer groups involved in common business goals and objectives
- Ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Data Science, Finance, Accounting, or similar
- Three to five years’ experience in finance related data reporting, business intelligence, or related
- Advanced skillset in:
- At least one of the following: Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, or a similar BI dashboard tool
- Preferred experience (not required), any of:
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, macros
- Data transformation tools such as Alteryx, Tableau Prep, etc.
- TM1, HFM, Anaplan (or similar corporate reporting cube environment)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365)
- SAP Concur
- SSRS Web Portal
- Java, C++, C#, R
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.