13 days ago
FRVR is a growth stage games platform and publishing company building an expansive, cross-channel ecosystem that connects billions through amazing games instantly. FRVR’s proprietary technology and global reach represent a sea change for players and game developers. By democratising game distribution & discovery, eliminating downloads, and providing game makers of any size with robust development and live game operating tools, FRVR reduces cost and eliminates friction for creators while connecting them with billions of players worldwide.
Founded & led by seasoned entrepreneurs and game-makers and backed by leading investors, FRVR has seen explosive growth. FRVR games have been downloaded 2 billion times. Through partnerships with companies including Facebook, Samsung, Snap, and TikTok, the company currently supports a growing player base of 2 million daily active players across an ever-expanding portfolio of games.
FRVR seeks passionate game-makers, technologists, data ninjas, product, and business leaders at all levels to join an incredible team and empower creators to serve their players better anywhere, on any device.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be working in a tight-knit Finance and Operations team ensuring that our financial flows and processes run smoothly. You will be working closely with the Head of Finance and stakeholders across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments and wants to work in an international tech company.
We rely on a strong financial foundation that drives impact and we are scaling that capability and processes - it’s a great opportunity to help to build something from the ground up!
Challenges & Responsibilities
- Daily management of Accounts receivable and payable (inc.Weekly report on expenditure and collections)
- Ensure correct bookkeeping
- Financial information update process with BI integration
- Producing accounting registries, issuing invoices and credit notes
- Tracking incoming payments between bank accounts and customer balances
- Preparing KYC and KYS documentation both at a corporate level, with banking institutions, accountants, auditors, as well as clients
- Prepare and iterate on office budgets according to Finance guidelines;
- Review purchase orders and requests according to guidelines, approve, pay & update the documentation accordingly
- Review bank statements, make reconciliations and deep dive into differences
- Preparing monthly documentation to be provided to the certified accountants including planning/Analysis and month-end closing support procedures
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business related degree;
- 2-3 years experience in an Accounting role with bookkeeping duties;
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable navigating cloud applications/tools;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- A proactive hands-on attitude
- Willingness to learn and self-develop
- The ability to work with the highest ethical and professional quality standards.
- An interest in a start-up environment
What else you should know (Perks):
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You will have a permanent work contract
- You will have a top tier health insurance
- You will have 23 vacation days
- We have a flexible working setup
- We offer a paid sabbatical after 3 years with us