Finance & Accounting Specialist (m/f/d)
15 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of 150 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg or Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Finance & Accounting Specialist (m/f/d)
- Ensure that our financial accounting (e.g. accounts payable, accounts receivable, travel expense reports and credit card statements) is complete, correct and thorough
- Oversee the approval process for business-related employee expenses via our digital expense tool (currently Spendesk) as well as the transfer to DATEV
- Communicate with banks and external service providers concerning tax-related topics
- Support with monthly closing and year end closing as well as corporate financial planning and contract reviews
- Close collaboration with our Head of Finance
- Successfully completed vocational commercial training and 3+ years of experience in Finance
- Good understanding and knowledge of bookkeeping and controlling principles
- Experience with P&L, accounting, as well as cash-flow management
- Solid experience in working with an accounting software – experience with DATEV is a plus
- Organized working style with a high degree of self-sufficiency and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel
- Full fluency in German and English – both in speaking and writing
- Highly motivated and interested to work in an international team
- Available for at least 20 hours per week or more (full time & part time possible)
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Option to receive company stock in addition to a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps as well as the wine country of France.
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.