This job might no longer be available.
Finance & Accounting Officer (9 months contract)
28 days ago
1. Accounting & Treasury
- Handle payment activity twice per week to internal and external parties
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all cash transactions in accounting system (Workday (BLUE)).
- Conduct monthly salary payment
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Handle local tax declaration & payment to tax authority on time
- Prepare monthly report for prepaid expenses, assets & AP accounts.
- Prepare cash forecast for HAN studio
- Conduct the yearly Fixed assets inventory
- Negotiate with suppliers for quotations & final deals following the purchasing process
- Handle all purchasing needs in the studio and as support for other studios when requested by HO or HQ;
- Develop partnership following regional guidelines and targets
3. Budget & Cost Control
- Be responsibility for studio budget: follow up and keep tracks of all studio’s expenses.
- Control studio’s expenses and timely send reports to the superiors as request;
- Coordinate budget understanding for all stakeholder of the studio
- Prepare specific reports (if any)
4. Workday (BLUE) Tool admin
- Coordinate with SAI tool admin to support end-users solve technical issues/FL issues on Workday (BLUE) tool.
- Support in tool development with proper testing / commenting
- Carry out other Ad-Hoc tasks, if any.
- Graduate from University of Economics/ Finance and Accounting/ Banking
- Have at least 03 years of experience in similar position
- Be experienced in using MS Office
- Have good analyzing and negotiation skills
- High integrity and pro-activity
- Be well-organized and able to work under pressure
- High sense of responsibility and carefulness
- Have excellent command of English in speaking and writing
Why Join Gameloft?
- Hybrid Working time (2 days WFO, 3 days WFH)
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday
- Lunch Allowance: VND700,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and Accident Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 31 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 01 birthday leave, 01 giving back leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities, Staff Trip, Company events across the year.
- Clubs, PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, Minion Rush, March of Empire, ...
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter in PDF form and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: https://www.gameloft.com/gameloft-studios/hanoi
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.