14 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We are looking for an experienced FinOps Engineer to join our DevOps group. The ideal candidate will be driven to optimize cloud cost, increase productivity and bridge the gap between our R&D, DevOps and financial teams.
- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services (AWS, GCP and dozens of other SaaS based services).
- Work with our technical teams to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way
- Work closely with our finance and legal departments to negotiate cost terms and contracts
- Partner with the development and finance teams in order to optimize our cost
- Implement and manage automated tools in order to identify and optimize cost trends
- At least 2 years experience as a FinOps Engineer or equivalent
- Proven analytical skills and experience with cost optimization in AWS & GCP
- Deep understanding of architecture, Networking and Cloud infrastructure
- Proven experience in production environment
- Deep understanding with cloud costs and the various alternatives
- DevOps experience and scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash) - advantage