Field Service Technician
15 days ago
SummaryDo you have natural interest in how things work mechanically and electronically?
Enjoy making customers happy and working autonomously?
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, quick-minded professional to join our busy team as a Service Technician.
What you'll do
As a Field Service Technician you will play a crucial role in getting out on the road to visit our customers for service calls and provide a full range of technical support and other activities to Aristocrat customers.
You will be working on all on-site installation, repair, maintenance as well as diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions whilst delivering excellent customer service.
Specifically you will:
- Complete preventative maintenance and reactive repairs on the full range of Gaming equipment
- Installation and removal of gaming product
- Ensuring electronic job system and paperwork is completed real time
- Provide technical and product information to customers to increase their knowledge
- Provide a high level of customer service and exceed customer expectations
- Answering telephone inquiries and assisting customers
- Ensuring all activities meet compliance and regulatory requirements
What we're looking for
You are a trustworthy, self-starting logical thinker, looking to work as part of a close knit high performing team. You are coachable, a quick learner and are an absolute people person.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Enjoy interacting with customers with the ability to build great relationships
- The ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a team
- Have a practical mindset and be able to think on your feet
- An interest in Gaming machines would be an advantage
- Enjoy the challenge of fault finding to quickly diagnose and rectify at pace
- Be physically fit as this role entails some heavy lifting
- Full driving license