This job might no longer be available.
Field Service Technician - Shawnee, OK
25 days ago
Job Posting TitleField Service Technician - Shawnee, OK
Summary*** Looking for candidates in the Shawnee, OK area ***
Come run with Buffaloooo!!
Aristocrat Technologies Inc. is a global games leader with more than 6,000 employees. The company is licensed in over 300 gaming jurisdictions, operates in more than 90 countries, and offers a unique blend products and services. Our mission is to bring joy to life through the power of play!
We're pioneers in our field and are relentless in our pursuit of excellence. As the leader in electronic gaming machines manufacturing, Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. We're continually pushing the bar of creativity in designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems. We apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day.
What You'll Do
The gaming industry is an exciting environment filled with amazing career growth opportunities, travel possibilities, and flexible working schedules. Ideal role for someone who loves to be hands-on working with cutting-edge technology and electronics. This person will be responsible for performing installation, support, and ongoing technical service in the field for various types of Electronic Gaming Machines (slot machines) and related products. Individual is committed to the mission and principles of Aristocrat and the Customer Service organization.
- This position will require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Install, convert, troubleshoot, repair and/or remove as necessary Gaming Machines, Signs, and gaming controllers with little assistance.
- Responsible for completing all installations and visitation scheduled by the Operations Manager or Supervisor
- Pre-Site Surveys, follow schedule and perform service activities assigned.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and follow parts inventory process for assigned service vehicle.
- Provide customer support for parts purchasing advice through our national service.
- Aid customers by telephone or in person regarding technical challenges and report on trends, needs and service challenges thru current CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and mobile apps.
- Review pre-install documents to determine which parts will be needed to complete the installation.
- Gather and report accurately on service activities by utilizing field service management reporting tools.
What We're Looking For
- High School Diploma or its equivalent experience required
- Obtain gaming licenses with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NVGB) and/or all our approved gaming jurisdictions
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable thru Aristocrat’s Corporate insurance program
- Travel with little or no notice, potential extended periods and must be able to travel by air any day of the week
- Willing to work extended hours, on-call for dispatch and variable work shifts
- Have basic verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Be able to work independently
- Understand Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and handle several tasks at one time
- Lift minimum 50lbs
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, company products and employee information
- Have good manual dexterity, eye/hand coordination, good eyesight and normal color differentiation
- Maintain proper grooming and uniform and/or dress code
- No Gaming experience needed
- Technical or Electronics background not required but is preferred
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Pay Rate Type: Hourly
Our goal is to pay a market competitive salary focusing near the median of our pay ranges. However, final offers for all positions will be based on several factors such as experience level, education, skills, work location, and internal pay equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.