Field Service Technician - Maritimes
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleField Service Technician - Maritimes
SummaryThis position is responsible for customer satisfaction while performing installation, support, and ongoing technical service in the field for various types of slot machines and related products. Individual is committed to the mission and principles of Aristocrat and the Customer Service organization.
What you'll do
Install, convert, troubleshoot, repair and/or de-install as necessary Gaming Machines, Signs, and gaming controllers.
Responsible for the coordination of all installations and visitation schedules in conjunction with the Operations Manager, SDC, Project Administration Manager, and Project Management. Pre-plan, schedule and perform service activities assigned to geographic territory.
Provide direct customer support for training, parts purchasing advice and preventative maintenance programs.
Provide assistance to customers by telephone or in person regarding technical challenges and reports on trends, needs and service challenges to keep management informed.
Liaison with customer representatives and management regarding product performance, service or installation scheduling, training, and operational issues.
Maintain inventory accuracy and follow proper parts inventory programs for customer accounts and for assigned service van or office.
Must be willing to work extended hours, on-call for dispatch and variable work shifts
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle several tasks at one time.
Must be able to do a 2-man lift of 250lb game onto stands, minimum 50lb lift alone.
Individual should have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
Must be able to follow direction when given a task from Operations Manager or designee in charge of install.
Monitor service activities and service case escalation to ensure actions are taken to resolve the customer problem(s).
Build Customer Advocacy for Aristocrat Products and Services by setting the standard in the gaming industry.
Other Duties Assigned.
What we're looking for
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be able to work independently and be team oriented, organized, detailed, goal and results driven.
- Must obtain ATI Master Certification within 180 day of hire.
- Maintain or achieve ATI Master Certification on new product releases or internal programs within a directed time period.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- 2 year Electronics Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years related industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrate problem resolution skills and the ability to learn.
- Working knowledge of Digital Electronics.
- Familiarity with networking technologies and troubleshooting.
- Successfully completing professional training courses or industry certifications, if applicable.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to obtain gaming licenses in all of our approved gaming jurisdictions, Nevada Gaming Control Board (NVGB), a Passport and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, company products and employee information.
- Must have good manual dexterity, eye/hand coordination, good eyesight and normal color differentiation.
- Maintain proper grooming and uniform and/or dress code.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.