Field Service Technician - Lightning Ridge
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleField Service Technician - Lightning Ridge
SummaryWorking closely with the service teams and the Service Manager, the Field Service Technicians responsible for providing a full range of technical support to Aristocrat Customers. As a Field Service Technician you will be part of the team working on all on-site installation, repair, maintenance. Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions delivering customer service to exceed customer expectations in line with the ATA Service initiatives.
What you'll do
The following is a list of typical duties of Field Service Technician. In addition to this, all employees are expected to follow all reasonable management directives to ensure operational needs are delivered.
Customer & Technical Service -
- Ability to manage day to day activities, including schedules tasks, PM, and break fix calls
- Performing equipment upgrades, modifications and game changes to gaming equipment at customer sites, including when venues are closed to the public
- Installation and removal of all gaming equipment
- Investigating and resolving problems including complex system faults, and performing repair work as required o Routine Preventative Maintenance
- Performing with respect to our contracted assignment and customer expectations
Reporting requirements -
- Ensuring we capture all activities as per Aristocrats requirements.
- Responsible to ensure all parts are recorded and returned within ATA SLA’s
- Ensuring the use of Aristocrats reporting tools - Salesforce & FSL, to be updated as per Company process and expectation in real time with 100% accuracy.
- Delivering and reporting with respect to requests from other departments within Aristocrat
WH&S & Compliance -
- Ensure you have an understanding of and comply with Company and venue WHS policies, procedures and regulations including:
- The health, safety and welfare of all employees, visitors, and contractors
- That accident/incident/near miss processes are followed, and investigations are conducted as required
- Ensuring all activities meet Company & legislative & regulatory Compliance requirements
What we're looking for
- Excellent problem solving and fault diagnostic skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and an ability to work unsupervised
- Demonstrate a strong level of technical competencies
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate competent computer skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Ability to obtain and hold all relevant licenses
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.