Field Service Technician - Geelong Region
23 days ago
Job Posting TitleField Service Technician - Geelong Region
SummaryThe Service Technician is responsible for providing a full range of technical support and other activities to Aristocrat customers. As a Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for the installation, routine preventative maintenance and remedial repair of gaming machines and associated equipment at customer sites.
What you'll do
The following is a list of typical duties of a Service Technician. In addition to this, all employees are expected to follow all reasonable management directives to ensure operational needs are delivered.
- Perform equipment upgrades, modifications and game changes to Aristocrat equipment at customer sites, including when venues are closed to the public
- Installation and removal of Aristocrat and other manufacturers gaming product
- Investigating and resolving problems including complex system faults, and performing repair work as required
- Performing with respect to our contracted assignment and customer expectations
- Ensuring electronic job system and paperwork is completed real time / on time and with 100% accuracy
- Providing technical and product information to customers to increase their understanding
- Parts recording and returns
- Ensuring all activities meet Company, regulatory and legislative, and OHS compliance requirements
What we're looking for
- Excellent problem solving and fault diagnostic skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and an ability to work unsupervised
- Demonstrate a strong level of technical competencies
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate competent computer skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Ability to obtain and hold all relevant licenses
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.