Field Service Technician – Elko, NV
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleField Service Technician – Elko, NV
SummaryThis position is responsible for customer satisfaction while performing installation, support, and ongoing technical service in the field for various types of slot machines and related products. This individual needs to live in the Elko or Wendover, NV area. Individual is committed to the mission and principles of Aristocrat and the Customer Service organization.
What you'll do
- Install, convert, troubleshoot, repair and/or remove as necessary Gaming Machines, Signs, and gaming controllers with little assistance.
- Responsible for completing all installations and visitation scheduled by the Operations Manager or Supervisor.
- Pre-Site Surveys, follow schedule and perform service activities assigned
- Maintain inventory accuracy and follow parts inventory process for assigned service vehicle
- Provide customer support for parts purchasing advice through our national service
- Aid customers by telephone or in person regarding technical challenges and report on trends, needs and service challenges thru current CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and mobile apps.
- Support Customer Advocacy for Aristocrat Products and Services by performing the basic requirements of the role.
- Review pre-install documents to determine which parts will be needed to complete the installation.
- Gather and report accurately on service activities by utilizing field service management reporting tools.
- Capture and document known issues and inform Operations Manager or Supervisor.
- Prepare and obtain hardware sign-off, obtain RMA numbers for defective and unused equipment and then prepare for shipment.
- This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Other duties assigned
What we're looking for
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 2-year Electronics Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Digital Electronics
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable thru Aristocrat’s Corporate insurance program
- Must obtain ATI Master Certification within 180 days of employment
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.