This job might no longer be available.
Field Service Supervisor - Midwest
7 days ago
Job Posting TitleField Service Supervisor - Midwest
SummaryJob Description Summary
Supervises field service personnel in an assigned geographic area. Ensures technical support and installation services are provided to Aristocrat customers to meet contracted agreements. Provides general supervision to service personnel, and delivers contracted services. This position is accountable to achieve the highest customer and employee satisfaction levels. As a supervisor, this individual is committed to the key drivers and core capabilities of the Aristocrat values.
What You'll Do
- Develops service relationships with casino operators and regulators. Meets with appropriate individuals in the course of performing assignments and duties.
- The Supervisor will ensure the delivery of the Aristocrat service strategies and methodology as defined by Technology Services. Individual makes recommendations to continuous improvement of the delivery models to the Operation Manager and will lead change.
- Supervise the development activities for direct reports. Areas include technical training, customer service, cultural adaptation, and business awareness. Ensures “high touch” service model is implemented which includes responsiveness to customer requests.
- Ensures installation, repair, and maintenance of customer gaming machines, signs and meters, and related hardware and software. May perform hands on work for such duties.
- Is responsible to monitor and track corporate assets, which include but not limited to: parts inventories; company leased vehicles, pagers, cell phones, laptops, and other property.
- In this role, the position will provide communication on customer issues, details to work being performed, and other details necessary to support a collaborative service effort.
- Routinely provides consultation to customers, direct reports and co-workers regarding Aristocrat’s capabilities, services, programs, business opportunities and other deliverables.
- Continuously monitor service metrics to meet performance.
- Instructs change or adaptation to process control, individual performance or collaborates with cross department/company teams to achieve the measurements.
- Takes ownership of any service metric gaps.
As a Supervisor, individual has direct reports.
- This role is responsible for the personal development of direct reports by assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the assigned personnel.
- The Supervisor coaches employees to create employee owned development plans.
- This role assigns training and evaluates field service staff for performance both in Technical Skills, customer service, and cultural performance. (Aristocrat Behaviors and Values) .
- The Supervisor is directly responsible for hiring, discipline, and performance and salary actions.
What We're Looking For
- This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Associate’s degree in Electronics (or related field) or equivalent military training is desirable. High School Diploma required.
- Requires two years of a service leadership role or team lead. Experience in the management or supervision of the delivery of field service, customer service operations, or other related industries is helpful. Supervisor – Tech Services role is a development entry level into Operational management.
- Professional supervisory position involving work of a complex nature. The supervisor is responsible for the delivery of customer service, supervise multiple projects, meet customer satisfaction goals, and achieve corporate objectives.
- Ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities. Expected to be a self-starter and comfortable working without administrative support in an entrepreneurial environment. Individual is capable of achieving upward progression to a broader role such as a service manager and is highly focused on personal development and work experiences.
- Individual should have strong communication. Position involves tact, resourcefulness, and a base level of knowledge of ATI products and services. Willing to work extended hours and a variable work schedule to meet the department’s objective. Must be able to obtain gaming licenses with the Nevada Gaming Control Board NGCB, a Passport and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Strong understanding and use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, company products and employee information. Must be have the ability to learn innovative service tools at Aristocrat.
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/work station and respond to written and oral cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment.
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to maneuver Electronic Gaming Machines, and related equipment on a pallet jack for extended distances.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
- Must Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, visitors and contractors within your area of control.
- Must Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety legislative requirements
- Must Be able to identify “field issues” and working with available resources to resolve these issues.
- Must have the ability to anticipate and deliver to internal/external customers needs; you have the ability to solve problems that the customer doesn’t know they have, or anticipate an issue and work proactively to resolve.
- Must love working in a high tempo, complex team environment, and you expect the same from your peers and leadership.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.